With the rapidly evolving coronavirus (COVID-19), we at Storage in a Snapp will continue to monitor developments and be guided by the advice and directions of public health authorities moving forward.
At this time, we are maintaining our regular business hours with the addition of the following safety measures:
What you can expect from us
- Our team members follow the hand-washing protocol and understand the importance of staying at home if they are ill.
- Enhanced cleaning of the office is performed after each in office transaction.
- Hand sanitizer is available for your use.
- We will continue to welcome you to our properties, but encourage you to use our DropBox, Mail, Telephone or our Website Storage in a Snapp to make your monthly payments.
Our request to you
- Use our website, DropBox, Mail, and telephone whenever possible to make transactions
- If you are a new customer, you can reserve your Storage Unit at storageinasnapp.com and fill in as much information as you can which will minimize your face to face interactions. (You will still need to come into the office to complete the signing of the lease)
- We ask that you please keep a limit of 1 person in the office at a time
- If you have family members with you Please have them wait in the car or outside for you
- If we are busy with a customer in the office, please wait in your car until they leave.
Thank you for your business and trust in Storage in a Snapp.